Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Thursday 25 September 2014

New Moon

This month's New Moon - in Libra!


So yesterday was a New Moon and today I have sent out submissions of my new novel, The Gospel According to Darren to agents - and so I am excited, and anxious.  I have already had a one line email from an agent thanking me and saying "It looks interesting" - which is encouraging, although I know she is a very polite sort of agent and we already have a rather tenuous relationship.

Sometimes I feel totally alien from the world of publishing etc., but today, since I also did 3 submissions to US agents of The Ash Grove, I feel rather immersed in it.

One of the US agents I submitted to had a one hour "how to succeed video" on their "Thank you for your submission page... an interview with one of their authors... who tells you all about monetising yourself.  The link to it is here http://www.foliolit.com/thankyouforquery/   There is a whole new world out there, and I'd better start building a platform to join it I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment