Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Sunday 5 July 2015

356 days of food

Due to my lack of interest in blogging at the moment, I am forcing myself into regular habits with a food blog - over at Food Odyssey http://thanetfoododyssey.blogspot.co.uk/  I have begun posting 365 days of food.  This is largely for my own amusement and information, and to encourage myself to cook a wider variety of things.   I tend to cook my regular 25 dishes and get a bit annoyed with myself.  On the other hand, due to the limited preferences of the household I am a bit stymied - plus it's quite difficult to get good fresh red mullet around here.

Anyway, the idea is to provide a record of what we're eating and to see if we really do exist on meat balls and spag bol.  Actually, we don't, but it sometimes feels like it.  There is a lot of stuffed pasta kept in the fridge for emergencies, and in real times of crisis the husboid is capable of making French toast and spaghetti carbonara.   So all is well.


I tend to eat differently from them when I can get away with it.  So it's also a record of what I'm eating, versus what they're having.   But if you fancy some decent, basic recipies - head over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment