Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Sunday 24 February 2013

New BLOG

I thought I might separate my recent rantings about the Church from the main body of the work... so there's now a Pope Joan blog available at http://criticalcatholic.blogspot.co.uk/  so if Catholicism is of interest - please read about there.   I expect most of the opinions expressed are heretical - but probably not defamatory.   Actually, the Church doesn't seem to bother with libel actions much - so one has to say that in its favour.

I've put all my old posts about the church there - all much the same; it was lovely when I was a child - now everyone's so horrid and illiberal...  Of course that can't be true, if it was so damn lovely, why did I ever leave it?   Probably because I stopped believing in it.  And a very poor level of tolerance towards authoritarian regimes, still if a Catholic parish is the nearest one ever comes to an authoritarian regime in one's life, then perhaps one is blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment