Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Tuesday 12 April 2011

The Neighbourhood 3

Went for another stroll around the leafy burbs of Middle America - everyone is having babies.   I wondered would I have blogged if I had a baby - I might have actually, I remember I used to keep a list of Ned's vocabulary as it developed.  I could have made people feel rather inadequate with that...

I have now been read in China according to my stats.... the map is gradually turning green.  I  still don't quite get how people find your blog.  If, like me, they simply press the next blog button, then the chances of anyone who likes my blog are about the same as me finding a blog I like on here. This morning I found one which was both interesting and UK-based, written by someone in a band - unfortunately she had stopped writing it about a year ago, so that was another non-starter.  I'll just wander out and sample a couple more before bedtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment