Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Saturday 14 February 2015

The next two weeks

In a fortnight's time the SUTU demo will be over.  I haven't had to do a great deal, but I've been in the middle of things, and I am finding it very hard... cat-herding springs to mind with certain comrades.  It is difficult when someone is much more active and effective than you are yourself, to have to call them to account occasionally.  Now I understand the true martyrdom of management.  Except that I'm not anyone's manager.  I just have to be sure that everything is happening as it should.

I will also be struggling with attempts by the LP to co-opt more and more of my time. They will probably expect a lot of canvassing...

There will be a readthrough of the script this week, followed by a big de-briefing afterwards...

This week is half term - so spending time with Finn and helping him organise his workload - and a day trip to France too.

Maybe I will also write a bit more of MoF....I just need to learn to write in the gaps a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment