Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Monday 11 July 2011

Other blogs

I now have 2 other blogs: Architectural Archaeology - which I write for M's business, and the latest one, Food Odyssey - which I have set up to support my nascent catering business.  My styles on these are subtly different - but the FO one could prove popular - with the foodie community.   I think I will have to publicise it to my friends.  Does this mean they might work their way over here?   That could be embarassing...

What is happening to Conscience?   Nothing sadly.  Too much Summer Squall admin, hospitality (B&B coming soon) and attempts at doing HH stuff.  How can I write as well?   I spent Saturday in the terrible catatonic state of having too much to do and doing none of it.  I blame carbohydrates.  I am going back to Atkins - and try to walk more (we'll see - library today I think).  I need boredom for writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment