Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Monday 30 June 2014

July

Shall we have another Sky at Night picture which I can then ignore for the rest of the month.


No, I can't see it without magnification either.   But I am sure it will be helpful - it even has the phases of the moon.

So, La Moore's predictions for July:  our financial problems should be over by the middle of the month (New Moon).  The agent will get back to me around then too - I would like her to say yes, but she probably won't.   I will probably have had a niggling convo with at least one of my siblings about my father's house sale.   I will book the rest of the holiday in France.  Regrettably S will probably die - although he may maintain his tenacity and hang on until August...I am very worried about Marion.  I am quite worried about my father.   Finn will be bored and smoke a lot of dope - Ned and he will eventually do a bit of music together.  There will be a joyful dinner in a restaurant to celebrate - and for once Finn will not get annoyed about the cost.

There are alternative scenarios - Stella's buyer really will pull out at the last moment, leaving us with a financial black hole of horror!  And we will have to borrow money from a family member (see niggling convo. above).  What else?   I dunno, half our students walk out or fail to materialise, intensifying the black hole, and the agent will email me and say she couldn't get beyond Chapter 3 and forget it.    I will finally decide to give up writing once and for all and devote myself to politics and housework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment