Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Not the last post...

Nah, not yet.   I was thinking of all the things I could blog about - but I have failed to remember any of them.  I am tired and lacking in passion - this does not make for a good blog.

Here are some of the topics I might have blogged about in the last few days:

The Pope's latest pronouncements "God Bless our Pope, the Great! The Good!"
The Nairobi massacre and its aftermath
Ed Milliband's speech
The terrible effect of writing on one's friends and family
Tom Taylor and his descendants
Life: is there any point?- with reference to an FB page...
Twitter - how to use it properly?  Is tweeting pert comments to agents really the way to get on in literature!
Taking a child to university
A Portuguese restaurant
Lovely weather
etc.

I am prepared to blog on demand - if you particularly wish to see my opinions and experiences on any of these topics let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment