Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Tuesday 31 May 2011

The Neighbourhood - again

This time there were some weird ones, but all the US ones seemed to be linked with the military - I skipped through those fairly quickly.   I found an interesting one called American Idle - which I liked, someone clearly quite right wing but interesting as well.   I would have liked to follow it - but didn't seem to have the capacity.   There was a wargame one with photos of toy soldiers, and just a swathe of stuff that makes one feel one's world view is totally out of sync with everyone else.  I keep thinking there must be someone of a vaguely similar outlook out there. Oh well, at least there weren't any more adorable families.

I really should be dealing with the financial issues - but I'm just too tired.   I think I can give myself a bit of a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment