Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Wednesday 11 January 2012

I Ching replies

In a disturbance I always go to the I Ching - crazy, but I find the answers soothing - and usually they say something to me, some scrap of sense/wisdom that relates to the situation.  Tonight I go No 2 - Earth - this is all about the constancy of the mare, finding a master when necessary - persistence, having somewhere to go and not being diverted... good stuff, after supper I had another go, No 36 Brightness Hidden/Wounded - this is the one about the nobleman who feigned drunkeness and madness to survive difficult times, and remained true to his lights even though they were rejected.   Both stress constancy and staying true to one's vision - so I shouldn't get deviated - interestingly both had no changing lines, so these are longer standing answers.  Good.  un peu du calme enfin!

No comments:

Post a Comment