Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Sunday 29 January 2012

Night Thoughts

Traditionally, these are things one worries about, so I am a bit perplexed by this morning's offering from the unconscious: I have irresistible thoughts about a woman a friend has married.  I dislike her - and I cannot understand what he sees in her, but apparently she has turned his life around... which is great... but she is just so foul, and actually I am basing a character on my novel on her. 

I don't know why she's coming up - even when my mind is at rest, on another topic, she's seeping in in an almost telepathic way... grrr.  I wish she'd push off.  I really need to adjust my attitude to her, but I can't help feeling that she dislikes me even more than I dislike her, so it is quite hard to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment