Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Sunday 5 August 2012

Even more knackered...

Today Ned and I made a tremendous attack on Jane's garden - we removed a vast amount of bramble, wild rose, ivy, plum suckers which have reverted to a blackthorn... light has now penetrated some areas.  Tomorrow we are going back for a further hour and will do some terrible unorganic herbicide spraying on the ivy and brambles.   What a treat!

After two hours - with a break for drinks - I was completely knackered - I ache in the places I used to play as Leonard Cohen used to say... I spent some of the afternoon lying down, but found bending down to unpack the shopping agony - ah well, lie back and think of the muscle definition...

Tomorrow - after gardening and coffee with D, a trip to the beach is in order I think.   There is a beautiful full moon - glorious sunset and it's going to be sunny tomorrow.  Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment