Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Astro-bollocks, but persuasive

Obviously it is the deep uncertainty of life that has driven me to astrology... but I do read the Bible as well... and the other day I suddenly remembered that there is a point in the birthchart called the Pars Fortunae or the Part of Fortune - in my case it is located in my 5th house - at 8 degrees 55 Aries... perhaps it is simply a coincidence that this is the point around which Uranus has been reversing for the last week or so.   It might well give one the "human pinball" feeling - as one bounced from one unwelcome surprise to another.  I never took much notice of it before - although I have always been pleased that it is located in the house of creativity, children and lurve... and perhaps the so-called Arabian parts should not be taken much notice of, but it is an interesting coincidence.

The bad news is that it will continue this messing about until mid-February - when it will travel away, at the same time it has been trine Venus... so perhaps this very long transit, which will finally be ending, will restore some sort of solid continuity.   Can I cope with another 2 months of this?  Well yes, probably....as long as it really does stop then.

Wondering whether I should re-dedicate this blog to astrology?  Perhaps I would get more readers.... advertising even.... money even.  A blog called Astro-bollocks? Might be of interest.

A note from March 2014.
Well - things are fiscally and generally better - although the rollercoaster hasn't stopped, I can see there maybe a day coming when things will clear up a bit.   Pity Uranus didn't give me some nicer surprises, but it's beetling off now and will soon be linking up with Saturn - which could be a bit more positive (I hope!).

No comments:

Post a Comment