Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Wednesday 13 November 2013

There is a lesson in this! - Saturn returns

Had a lovely evening yesterday - even though we talked about ghosts and seeing things or feeling things generally.  Tara seems to see anything that's ghostly - in our house she spotted a "vicar" with long flowing white collar leaning against the chimneypiece.  He must be one of the Wesleyans that lived here, if so he is probably apalled by the strong language and strong drink that are taken here.

We also had a brief discussion about Saturn returns - so what I am about to say is perhaps a bit confused, because (a) I haven;'t arrived at my Saturn return yet - (b) Saturn is currently in my first house, in my birthchart it is in my 2nd house.  The idea of a Saturn return - I thought - was that it was a period of consolidation, of getting established in someway.  One's first Saturn return is often a time when people get married - 28-30. It is a time when one enters adult life fully.  The second one - which I expect to experience from November 2015 to December 2016 - is apparently the time when one reaches maturity.   Now, because Saturn is 2nd house I would expect it to be about money - but it seems to me that I am getting plenty of money lessons now - so I suspect that the Saturn return in my case will be a time when some of our financial matters will finally stabilise - or the lessons will have been learned.   I do hope that doesn't mean I will have to wait another 2 years for financial stability.  However Saturn enters the 2nd house a bit sooner than that - in January 2014 - so I will have to hope for some improvements then.   I suppose the symbolism of having Saturn in the second house is that one has to learn a lot of lessons through money... some say it is bad thing, some that it's a good thing... I don't know.  But perhaps, just perhaps, it will mean the end of the line, a time when I have finally learned not to waste money, not to have flashes of extravagance.   On the other hand, I would say my behaviour around money is pretty Saturnian just now.  Heavy, leaden restraint. I am usually on the case - although I still blench at the idea of looking at the bank statement, and would rather hide my head in the sand than look at some of the letters that arrive for us.  But eventually I do deal with them, although they seem to be very hard work.

So perhaps with my S return will come fiscal maturity - and money?  I live in hope - just another year or two of rejections then...I'm learning the lessons now so that I don't squander it all at once when it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment