Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Saturday 26 January 2013

Sunshine!

At last, proper sunshine - and we are going out to downtown Ramsgate - have a drink at the Harbour Bra(sserie) and see Suzy's pop-up shop.  We have enough money for a drink or two - maybe a sandwich, and a trip to the cinema to see Quartet tonight.  What's not to like?  Local life at its best - and it's only January.  I might even plant a few bulbs before I go!

Only, I was stopped in my tracks by the fact that I hadn't washed my hair - but I want to get out and go and suddenly the thought that I had 3 alternatives (out, bulbs, hairwash) made me go all peculiar - couldn't decide which to do, so sat down and blogged.  Oh God!  How useless is that?  I'll get up now and have another go - hair can wait till we return - and bulbs can be tommorrow (there will be more sun!).  Phew!  Pleasure scheme revised, all is well, and should distract me from errant thoughts of forbidden subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment