Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Saturday 23 March 2013

The Russian Audience

I have always been weirdly fascinated by the fact that my blog has regular followers in Russia.  However, I also wondered what they were really interested in.   Today I have the answer: nothing.   My stats show 30 pageviews today from Russia - yet none of the pages have actually been viewed - so what's going on?

Is it just some computer-generated thing hitting on it in someway?  Are they attempting to hack into it to get close to the heart of the British Establishment (dream on Oleg!)? Or use it as a vehicle to hack into emails...  whatever it is, I am going to have to lose my fond idea that I was in some way diverting a couple of Russians with my exquisitely precise English.  Or perhaps the 30 pageviews are from a class of students learning English?

No comments:

Post a Comment