Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Monday 15 April 2013

Surges of Happiness

Oh, this is wonderful... it's a sunny day, I've finished the book - and I'm sitting at my desk feeling astonishingly happy - little surges of happiness zip through me - a physical sensation of happiness.  Am I going mad?  I can't stop smiling - what has done this?  I was planning to submit today - but now it seems less likely - as everyone's gone to the London Book Fair...

Which gives me a couple of weeks to think about the synopsis - but I am trying to think of the best way to enjoy these feelings... which seem totally irrational.  What's different?  Just the book thing and the sunshine I think.

But I'm still singing to myself "Now be Thankful" and "I'm feeling Good" two very contrasting songs - the former full of wonder and humility in the face of creation/the creator - the latter being a total ego trip.  I want to find something constructive to do... but what?

No comments:

Post a Comment