Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Monday 29 April 2013

What I can't say...

There are so many things I can't say.  I am almost exploding with the myriad fragments of an internal kakeidoscope... I have tried to write this entry half a dozen times, but I can't.  Feelings of loyalty, embarrassment, despair, intensity and the whole undefined, continuousness of the situation make it impossible.

If I do what I am thinking of, it will hurt a number of people, and will remove any brownie points I may have accrued for living a virtuous life latterly .  I am not sure if I'd want to be a pariah.  In the last few years I have changed - blame the menopause, blame anything you like, but I think it's the aging process and the "if not now, when?" feeling that encompasses my writing - and so on.

I haven't really written much for a while because this internal rumpus is so loud that I can't really hear anything else.  And I don't really want to write it here, and perhaps because it isn't quite ready to be written, and the half-digested thoughts that I'm having are not ready to be regurgitated.  Oh, what a charming metaphor - .  

No comments:

Post a Comment