Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Wednesday 30 March 2011

This Neighbourhood!

I noticed a tab that said "Next Blog" and thought, "but I don't want another blog, this one is more than enough."   Then I clicked it - and lo, I found myself in the US.  Blog after blog was US based, many of them seemed to be more visual than literary (photos, pictures, little flickering cartoons) and quite a number of them appeared to be for marketing purposes.  Not one did I feel like following - I only saw about 15 but that was enough.

What I don't understand is whether they are a randomised selection - or whether they are actually in order of some kind, in which case I have some odd neighbours.  Still a quick flick through now and again, and I may find some other lost soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment