Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Bloody Festival

Of course it's fatal to think things will always go smoothly - and at the moment everything seems to be going a bit wonky - and to top it all I am being harassed at a distance by S - who despite being on holiday can't seem to let go of things.   She's probably right, but I need to get some stuff finished and not be asked to do new stuff all the time.

So far I am committed to:

Finish all the Risk Assessments gathering in and finish my own one.
Do at least 2 more Press Releases, check over the listings
Do another Stage Corner blog (probably)
Contact local radio and tv
Write and research a lecture on Menander
Put up several people in my house
Make sure the whole Squall in the Park event runs properly - with associated poets, workshops etc. and now they have changed the goal posts!
And of course I will be stewarding at the events - attending the launch in an auxiliary capacity etc. etc.

And I do actually have a family and domestic responsibilities etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment