Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Social whirl...

Well, not exactly, but just at the moment, if I wanted to I could more or less go out all the time, and when I am at home dear friends are ringing for lovely chats, which is lovely - but 3 today is going it a bit, what with the weekly weightwatchers meeting and shopping it is surprising that I get any work done, but I did 2,600 words of frustrated sex scenes - God I'm getting so good at this!  I keep saying I'm nearly finished - but another 1,000 words slip in.  I may finish it by the end of the week, but if I don't, I don't.  Tomorrow I should have a good run at it.

Anyway, things are moving along - and every time I see a friend they suggest something else we could do or go to or see... do I want to go and see an am-dram production of Mapp & Lucia?  Do I want to see an interesting poetic-play by Nancy Charley - or hear Jamie Moores play?   This weekend is mapped out - Marine Studios 3rd birthday party - then a concert on Saturday afternoon - then supper with our paying guests... then?  Sunday a walk if it's fine - maybe to collect wood - or we could have the first fire of the season.  And the other thing - unknown people wanting to be friends, sending me messages.  Perhaps all the astrological stuff about getting a high profile is true.  Oh yes, a high profile in Thanet!

No comments:

Post a Comment