Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Another blog?

I've had a few busy days.   Several things have occurred, one, that I don't want to write about my diet here - so I may start another blog for that.  There are lots of things to be said, but I am not really in blogging mood, and today I haven't been writing either.  I have been tired and sleepy.    Another strange thing is that I haven't been thinking about the LO at all... has it finally gone?  If so, Hurray!  There is finally little pleasure in unrequited love - if it was requited it might be another issue...

It is a full moon today - in the true Jam Tomorrow spirit of Susan Miller's astrological predictions, this isn't the Full Moon for me - that will be next month apparently, so I can just keep on keeping on while awaiting for the burst of glory that will finally arise... as you can see, the Agent has still not got back to me.  But I barely think about that either - except when the phone rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment