Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Monday 9 July 2012

Equilibrium restored

Nothing like a day of writing to improve one's mood.  I continued to "update" my text - added quite a lot, improved scenes.   I feel that now I've lost interest in the LO (fingers crossed), I can go to things I didn't want to 3 or 4 months ago.   You know, I haven't really lost interest in the LO.  I've just somehow succeeded in putting him back in his mental box, so he's not bothering me most of the time.  Seeing him in the flesh would be the test, and I don't think I'd pass it somehow.   Convincing myself he is not/was not interested is another matter, but trying to fight those thoughts has proved impossible - giving up the fight is the only way to deal with them.

I shall write about the writing in the other blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment