Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Sunday 15 July 2012

Everything and nothing

A lot happens, but nothing really interesting.  There has been fun, and exhaustion, and drinking... and eating forbiddenish foods.  But a bit dead around the edges.  I have been consciously choosing to live in a fantasy world for a few days and to indulge myself mentally if not in other ways... as a result the quotidian seems a little dull, empty, underpopulated.  And I find myself thinking "Now what:?" - However, a curious upside of this is that it is making me more aware of the affection potential in my husband... we even had what he jokingly calls "an affection episode" - only slightly marred by the fact that he hit his head on the peg bucket while attempting to kiss me - still, it made a change.

Sometimes I just write for the sake of doing it, and I apologise for the poor, uninteresting quality of this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment