Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Wednesday 23 November 2011

The Romantic Feminist again

Well - this morning there was a rather odd looking email in my inbox - in the title it said Contains sexual material... but it was from the last agent I sent TRF to.  And, mirabile dictu, she wants to see the rest of it.  I felt absolutely sick - how strange.  I am delighted of course, this is the first who wants to see the whole work and it doesn't mean she's going to take it on.  The reason I am sick is that I am part way through converting it from a partially 1st person narrative, to a completely 3rd person narrative.  And I know agents don't like to feel that they have been misled by authors.  So the plan is to get it sorted out tonight/tomorrow and get it to her tomorrow afternoon - or Friday.  Which is why this is a short entry.

On with the editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment