Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Boredom

I don't often get bored, but now I am.  I completed my dramatisation of The Tuggses of Ramsgate this morning and now I feel as if I have nothing to do.   Apart from getting on with something else, check the paperwork, sort out my desk etc.  Oh dear.

Actually, I am just verging on miserable.  Perhaps I should go into the garden - or start painting in the hall?  Maybe tomorrow will get some caulking and fill all the gaps between anaglypta and the skirting board.    Or maybe I could read - there's a thought!  Remember when I used to read?

Actually, what I really want to do is go on writing the novel, but as it is, generally speaking finished, that doesn't seem sensible, until I have some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment