Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Energy

 or lack of, as usual.  I still don't seem to have recovered entirely from the party - and now I have lots of arthritic pains in my knees and my little finger.... grrrr.   Apparently the answer is exercise - I went out into the garden, but it started raining.  So that's put the brass hat on it.

Have been working on 17Y - but don't have an appetite for it at present.  Jane says she is still feeling "jet-lagged" after the party - so that suggests the reason for how I feel.  I must stay staying up until late (4.45am) and smoking dope are things I have not done for years.

I fear I may retire to bed again this afternoon.   At least I don't have any meetings or anything.  I will make a lasagne and I have a very nice baklava from yesterday - so those are my only tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment