Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Tuesday 8 May 2012

oh dear

...a gentle rain of gloom is falling on me, I have achieved very little today (the Tuggses was this morning).  It is true writing is the solution, but somehow I haven't managed to do any.  Perhaps if I did a little bit now...

No, I just looked at TFR and felt faintly ill - I need to get away from it.   This is the point at which I should be getting on a boat to France and driving to an isolated gite for a fortnight of writing on my own.  However...that's not going to happen.  Can I make my own gite here?  Or rather find some way of living that makes me feel free and happy?

I felt happy earlier because I thought I had no commitments.  I have the uneasy feeling lots of undone things have to be dealt with, but I'm enjoying feeling vaguely free.

I just didn't have the energy to start the great house-cleaning today. Perhaps tomorrow.  At this time of day I always feel a bit rattled, because I ought to be going down and washing up and making supper.  I am half off the hook because Rafa is going out - but even the thought of making bacon and eggs for everyone is oppressing me just now.  Am I just a completely lazy cow - or is it depression?

No comments:

Post a Comment