Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Monday 7 May 2012

Sick wife night

After a good deal of washing up, watching a film (Sister Mary Explains it All - hilarious and dark), then some gardening.   I suddenly felt overwhelmed by exhaustion and got into bed in my clothes, despite 2 jumpers, jeans etc. I was freezing - I got into a doze, still shivering, although my head was very hot.  I ache all over and have a chest pain and a back ache, a headache and my labyrinthitis is bad.  Moan.  M is being sweet - he worries that something serious is wrong, I am assuming it's just a virus. Have spent time since about 5.00pm lying in bed feeling cold and achey or hot and uncomfortable - brain not working.  Wonder if this state is what brought on the earlier conversation  - or vice versa.   Sorry for myself now, but will get better and try to see more clearly tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment