Reading while dead

Reading while dead

Sunday 10 June 2012

And then again...

that internal weeping I feel occasionally may just be an indication that I've been forgetting to take my medication, rather like the "breakthrough bleeding" one has occasionally when hormones are getting a bit out of control.

Today was a better day - I got up about 10.30 had breakfast, sorted out washing, washing up and did a little bit of the garden.  Then Finn, M and I went out to the local "Wildlife Park" - which clearly needs a change of name... since it now has 5 different types of crocodile, a couple of green mambas, a lot of macacques and some lions and tigers.  I think the word they are looking for could be zoo?  It has become packed with new animals since we last went - two delightful porcupines, they really are lovely, they have such mild, agreeable bland faces, and then suddenly you hear a hiss as the spines rise and rattle... histrix is a type of porcupine - maybe it's an onomatopoeic name... I used to use a picture of the porcupine at Blois as my avatar on the Authonomy site... do I still rattle my quills so much? Dunno. Too tired to write, shouldn't be doing it really.

No comments:

Post a Comment